It’s been 6 weeks since I had my 6th child! Time has flown by and I can’t believe she’ll be 2 months old next month. I am no longer breastfeeding and my doctor has given me the ok to start lifting weights and run again.
I can’t tell you how excited I am about being able to lift and run! But before I begin I thought it would be a great idea to do a 3 Day Refresh before I start.
I love doing the 3 Day Refresh for several reasons but
- It’s only 3 days! Seriously anyone can do this.
- It gives my body a clean break from bad habits and junk food.
- Any time I do this my bloating goes away and I lose around 5 pounds and keep it off.
This time hubby is doing it with me. He’s put on some weight over the past 3 years with me being pregnant and is ready to lose the weight for good.
I think anytime I’m doing a cleanse or program it’s a great idea to have a partner to help keep you accountable.
The kit includes
- 3 single packs of shakeology (you choose flavor or get a kit without shakeology if you already have some at home)
- 3 fiber sweep packets
- 6 vanilla fresh protein packets
- Kit guide and plan
- Maintance guide for keeping your results and long term healthy eating.
My beginning measurements are:
Weight – 151.8
Waist – 34.5
Hips – 41.5
Weight – 256
Waist – 47
We are both looking to lose around 5 pounds and 5 inches in 3 days.
Want to try the 3 Day Refresh with Shakeology?
Go here to get it 👉 3 Day Refresh Kit
Want to the 3 Day Refresh without Shakeology?
Go here 👉 3 Day Refresh without Shakeology
Have you ever done a cleanse before?