Since there is only a couple days left in October I wanted to share an update on my October goals and what my goals for November are.
Here were my goals for October that I completed:
- Workout 6 days a week (I am currently going through 22 Minute Hard Corps) (I did weeks 3 through 6 and I only have weeks 7-9 to go!)
- Read Design Your Day by Claire Diaz-Ortiz (completed)
- Read through Galations everyday for 31 days – only did 14 days but I am happy about that because it is better than nothing at all.
- Lose 5lbs this month- I lost 4.6lbs this month which is over 1 lb a week!
- did 2 dates this month 1 outside the home and 1 inside the home after the kids went to bed. (completed)
- Go through “The Art of Being a Wife That Cultivates a Fulfulling Marriage” course (completed)
- Give 15 minutes of my undivided attention daily to Brady (completed)
- read daily to the kids for at least 15 minutes (completed)
- spend 15 minutes daily one on one with each child (I did this 5 days a week)
- family vacation to Chicago (completed)
- Post daily about clutter free challenge (completed)
- read Money Making Mom by Crystal Paine of moneysavingmom.com (love this book and would highly recommend it for anyone wanting to start a business)
- Plan out 7-10 additional posts for end of month (did 9 additional posts!)
- Make & release 4 videos for my You tube channel (completed)
- Post daily on instagram & facebook (I did on average 4 posts a week)
So overall I have done pretty good with my goals this month. The area that I nailed on the head was Blogging/Business.
Here are my goals for November:
- Workout 6 days a week and finish 22 Minute Hard Corps
- Start Beachbody’s new program Core De Force
- lose 4 pounds
- Read/ listen to the book of Phillipians
- Read Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine & 168 Hours You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam
- Listen to at least 4 sessions from the 2016 Homemaking Conference
- 1 date outside the house and 1 date inside the house
- 5 encouraging & uplifting texts a week
- Setup a weekly meeting for household, finances, business, & dream discussion
- Read daily to kids
- Be intentional when instructing & disciplining
- Be intentional with encouraging and inspiring the kids
- Start gratitude journal & gratitude tree
- 4 YouTube videos uploaded to YouTube
- Read 2 business books
- How to Blog for Profit without Selling Your Soul by Ruth Soukup
- Everybody Writes by Ann Handley
- Finish Daily Productivity Guide for Bloggers by Ruth Soukup (this is a new ecourse)
- Post 3 days per week
I am trying to set myself up for consistency with hitting my goals so when 2017 gets here I can really focus on crushing some of my BIG goals and dreams.
How did you do on your monthly goals? What are some new goals for next month you have?