I thought for today’s post it would be fun to share 20 things about me. Sometimes it is hard to understand how or why a person does what they do when you do not personally know them. I hope you enjoy getting to know me!
- I am only 5′ 1/2″ tall. (Yes, I am vertically challenged)
- I live in the country and wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I currently have pigs, 2 Great Pyrenees dogs, chickens, and rabbits on my homestead.
- I homeschool my 2 of my 4 boys and my daughter goes to public school.
- I love to write but have lots of room for improvement.
- I am a coffee lover. (at least 2 cups a day!)
- I am a book nerd. (I checkout on average 10 books weekly from our library just for me.)
- I would like to live in an RV for an entire year and travel the US.
- I consistently strive to grow and learn daily.
- One blogger I follow on a regular basis is Crystal Paine of moneysavingmom.com
- My favorite dessert is anything chocolate.
- I am an introvert by nature but I am trying to be more outgoing as my husband is an extrovert. (Opposites do attract)
- I am not a morning person. I need coffee and at least 30 minutes of quite before I am ready to talk to anyone in the morning.
- I like working out as long as I like what I am doing. I don’t like cardio but I LOVE lifting weights.
- Favorite movie was The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks until The Choice came out, now that is my favorite movie.
- I like anything that has to do with crafts. (scrapbooking, sewing, quilting, diy projects, home decor, & crocheting)
- Besides coffee I drink tea and water. (I do have almond milk but that is only in my smoothies)
- All 5 of my children were born via cesarean section. (and yes I am just fine with that)
- I have lost 6 babies. (yes, that number is correct and I am lucky I got to carry them as long as I did. I like to say I am mom to 5 earth born children and 6 heaven born children.)
- I got married when I was 22 years old.
I hope this helps you get to know me better. Thanks for stopping by today.
What are 5 things about you that people may not know?