Over the past year since starting this blog I have not done a very good job of posting consistently or promoting my blog. I am not making excuses at all. I know I have done a poor job at it and some would call it quits and throw in the towel by now. I absolutely refuse to do that. I have had a lot of obstacles to overcome but they will not stop me from seeing this through.
I wanted to start a blog to be able to inspire, encourage, & uplift other moms. I do not just want this blog to be all healthy and fitness. I want to be able to talk about obstacles that come up and how I work through them.
I want to post on the last Friday or Saturday every month about my goals for the upcoming month. This will keep me accountable and hopefully inspire others to set goals as well. So without further delay, here are my goals for October 2016:
- Workout 6 days a week (I am currently going through 22 Minute Hard Corps)
- Run 3 days a week
- Read Design Your Day by Claire Diaz-Ortiz & Find Your extraordinary by Jessica Dilullo Herrin
- Read through Galations everyday for 31 days
- Lose 5lbs this month
- plan & do 2 date nights (at least one outside the house)
- Go through “The Art of Being a Wife That Cultivates a Fulfulling Marriage course
- Give 15 minutes of my undivided attention daily to Brady
- read What Great Parents Do by Erica Reischer
- read daily to the kids for at least 15 minutes
- spend 15 minutes daily one on one with each child
- family vacation to Chicago
- Ayla’s one on one date with mom this month
- Post daily about clutter free challenge
- read Money Making Mom by Crystal Paine of moneysavingmom.com
- Plan out 7-10 additional posts for end of month
- Make & release 4 videos for my You tube channel
- Post daily on instagram & facebook
I will try to post my weekly plan to show how I break these down into bite size pieces. I make no promises though because I don’t want to do to much right off the bat. The goal is to start small to form the habit and then once the habit is formed I can set bigger goals.
How are you doing on your goals for the year? What are your goals for October?